It was all about A before I had C, now it's just a blog all about raising both my kids while trying to keep sane.
what are you doing, Ash?
For more Wordless Wednesday go here and here!
Well at least the King will know better next time. Hopefully he learned his lesson.
I know quite a few world leaders who need time out myself ;)
Well at least she understands what justice is. Maybe you could buy the king an over-priced lawyer and gum up the play courtstystem for a while :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Well at least the King will know better next time. Hopefully he learned his lesson.
I know quite a few world leaders who need time out myself ;)
Well at least she understands what justice is. Maybe you could buy the king an over-priced lawyer and gum up the play courtstystem for a while :)
Post a Comment