It was all about A before I had C, now it's just a blog all about raising both my kids while trying to keep sane.
Here's the princess ...
There was no doubt who's their Daddy.
I swear I must have really weak genes...
Oh my gosh---your husband was such a cute baby! And yeah--your baby is definately not the mailman's ;)
Awwwww look how cute!!! Thats the way it is with Little Logan. He looks like I had nothing to do with him. 7 1/2 hours of labor tells me different though. :)
That's hilarious! None of my kids look like me either.
This is one of the most precious post I have seen in a long time. Thank you for the smile on my face!!!!
Oh yes, I can see it! It's a good thing he makes such beautiful babies!!!
considering I've never seen a picture of you, i don't have much to compare with! ;-)
Yep. He's got those girls pretty well marked up.So ask him if that makes him "pretty", because those girls are DARLIN'!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my gosh---your husband was such a cute baby! And yeah--your baby is definately not the mailman's ;)
Awwwww look how cute!!! Thats the way it is with Little Logan. He looks like I had nothing to do with him. 7 1/2 hours of labor tells me different though. :)
That's hilarious! None of my kids look like me either.
This is one of the most precious post I have seen in a long time.
Thank you for the smile on my face!!!!
Oh yes, I can see it! It's a good thing he makes such beautiful babies!!!
considering I've never seen a picture of you, i don't have much to compare with! ;-)
Yep. He's got those girls pretty well marked up.
So ask him if that makes him "pretty", because those girls are DARLIN'!
Post a Comment