It was all about A before I had C, now it's just a blog all about raising both my kids while trying to keep sane.
I love it when kids spin around having fun getting dizzy :)By the way I like your profile picture :)
I love the way her dress spins too :)
She is darling! Bella LOVES to spin in twirly dresses!
That picture captures the joy in the moment perfectly! :)
She is adorable! Love the dress!
This is the BEST picture!
Dance, Dance, Dance DANCE. Sorry, some disco music was absolutely needed for this picture.
Love the stripes. She is very cute.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love it when kids spin around having fun getting dizzy :)
By the way I like your profile picture :)
I love the way her dress spins too :)
She is darling! Bella LOVES to spin in twirly dresses!
That picture captures the joy in the moment perfectly! :)
She is adorable! Love the dress!
This is the BEST picture!
Dance, Dance, Dance DANCE. Sorry, some disco music was absolutely needed for this picture.
Love the stripes. She is very cute.
Post a Comment