11.13.2008

My first Sincerely 'Fro Me to You


This is my first Fro Me to You. I've always read the posts from other bloggers that does this weekly. So here's my first attempt!

Hubby and I were so young then and we just started dating... oh man, is that 10 years ago?

My title for this pic has always been "Dazed and confused'.


For more 'Fro Me to You, go visit We are That family!

5 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!! Your first Fro me to you!!!

Even if you were dazed and confused, you both look really cute together. :)

Kristen said...

Welcome to the circus!

You guys look young and in love!

Thanks for playing along!

Miss Lisa said...

Love it--your faces are sooo cute :)

Unknown said...

So cute.

DD said...

Him: How do you get this darn camera thingamajig to work?

You: Gosh.... who cares. Its three o'clock in the morning, let it Go! I'm TIRED

Him: No, I'm a man who does manly things. I'll figure it out. I dont think its snapped a picture yet.

You: Oh good grief!