11.12.2008

wordless wednesday


The dancing queen (I mean, princess) in Ann Taylor in Hawaii...
She attracted quite a crowd...
Until she peed her pants.
D'oh!
For more Wordless Wednesday go here and here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because she was so excited? Or because she didn't want to stop dancing long enough to go potty?

Pretty little thang.....

mah-meeee said...

oh, she does that every so often. she'll get really into doing something (or didn't want to give up a spot on the swing) and all of a sudden, she stops. looks of panic. then you see a puddle on the ground. sobbing. then parents appologizes to all the on-lookers.

*sigh*

ink said...

hahahahahahaha. i love this story :)

Valarie Lea said...

She is a smart little thing! I would be dancing also if I was at Ann Taylors in Hawaii. :)

Miss Lisa said...

All she needs is a bucket (and if no add money, she has a potty ;) )

Michelle@Life with Three said...

Look at her workin' it! Shakin' what her mama gave her! ;) So cute!

DD said...

I hate when that happens. Sometimes I'm dancing in the middle of class, attracting quite a crowd as well, and then... oh well.,..

You know....

Thats why I've started the We Pee Too Free Club! ;)