12.11.2008

Ash's debut!

Last night was Ash's preschool's Nutcracker performance.
The performance was wonderfully done and it was a near perfect night...

Here she is with a boy from her preschool right before the dress rehearsal.
She was a snowflake and he was an angel.




Right after their big scene!

AFTER the performance, she was too excited and fell flat on her face on the sidewalk.
Acquired a big bruise on her forehead and bloody knees.
Needless to say, good thing this happened AFTER the show.
The white leotard and tights are no longer white.

If I know how to post videos, I'd post her big debut ... but I'm too blogging-challenged.




3 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

I bet she was adorable!
Hope her boo-boo heals fast!

Valarie Lea said...

Love that first picture! She is a beautiful snow-flake!

Unknown said...

SHe has such a great smile! A true performer! Sorry about the fall - I'm sure she's already bounced back.