It was all about A before I had C, now it's just a blog all about raising both my kids while trying to keep sane.
I love that little hoodie :)
She is so stinkin cute!! Love the picture where her socks are coming off. :)
She is so cute I want to eat her up!
So, so cute! Jacob is the same way - he seems to play with everyday household items more than his actual toys. =) Hope everyone is feeling better now!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love that little hoodie :)
She is so stinkin cute!! Love the picture where her socks are coming off. :)
She is so cute I want to eat her up!
So, so cute! Jacob is the same way - he seems to play with everyday household items more than his actual toys. =) Hope everyone is feeling better now!
Post a Comment