My last post was my 200th post and I totally didn't notice it.
So there, it came and past... and I had this whole hooray post all written up in my mind. Oh well, so anti-climatic.
But anyhow, yesterday we celebrated my baby's first birthday at my Mom's. (Her birthday is actually not until later this week.) Anyway... here are some pics!
Time flies...
Wearing matching dresses is so the princess' idea... not mine.
And it looks like she's helping with 'putting ON' the tiara.
Ever since she acquire the knowledge in climbing stairs, that's all she wants to do... everywhere!
Ah yes... the princess took the baby's crown. Nothing like some 'sisterly love'.

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Little One!!! She is so cute!
Happy 201st Post!!!! :p
Oh Happy Birthday! Every girl should have a tiara for her b-day :)
Happy early birthday to sweet baby Court!
She looks so big with the little ponytail in her hair! I just started putting Grace's hair in pigtails this week and I swear it makes her look like an instant toddler.
Post a Comment