It was all about A before I had C, now it's just a blog all about raising both my kids while trying to keep sane.
What in the world!!!!
the bottom one looks like the plant creature in Little Shop of Horrors!
You have a lemon tree????? How come you never told me!!!! When I was little, my mom and I used to sing the Lemon Tree song together. In fact, I still remember all the words!
Did a lemon mate with a squid?!That pic needs to be spent somewhere! Wild ;)
Good god, woman! Are you sure it's not an alien?? Have you tried to peek inside? I'm so curious. Let me know if it TASTES like a lemon, too!
Those are lemons? WTF?????
That's seriously a lemon? I've never seen anything like that before!
Too weird!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What in the world!!!!
the bottom one looks like the plant creature in Little Shop of Horrors!
You have a lemon tree????? How come you never told me!!!! When I was little, my mom and I used to sing the Lemon Tree song together. In fact, I still remember all the words!
Did a lemon mate with a squid?!
That pic needs to be spent somewhere! Wild ;)
Good god, woman! Are you sure it's not an alien?? Have you tried to peek inside? I'm so curious. Let me know if it TASTES like a lemon, too!
Those are lemons? WTF?????
That's seriously a lemon? I've never seen anything like that before!
Too weird!
Post a Comment