1.01.2009

Courtney's baptism

Happy New Year Everyone!
We were so blessed to be able to get Courtney baptized this past weekend while hubby's parents were in town for Christmas.

I was very nervous at first because when Ash got baptized, she screamed on top of her lungs for awhile... so with Court, I warned everyone. I even joked about bringing ear plugs for the congregation....

But Court performed beautifully... no screaming or crying. But of course, I was holding her and she did have her favorite binky corking her.



Ash playing with Court while the pastor was talking.....

Court getting blessed

(I hear later that the pastor used luke warm water to not surprise the babies - what a great idea!)

Then it was all done!

What a way to start our new year!

1 comment:

Valarie Lea said...

How awesome! You are right what a way to start out the new year. :)