1.23.2009

Friday's randomness

Sign of the times... Saw a 3 car accident (does 3 cars count as a pileup?) Anyhow, they were all on the side of the freeway with their pda/smart phones keying in each other's info. I think the last time I was in an 'accident' I had to scrounge around the car for a pen and paper.



I am so tired of listening to people complain about my kids. Especially ones that you pay to watch your kids.



Why is it that at my age, I find that I have less and less acquaintances that I can call friends. Let alone ones that I can hang out with.



I can't stop talking about my kids. Without them, what would I be talking about?


I like eating at my desk for lunch at work. I can listen to my music/audiobooks, eat, and surf the web (read blogs & update mine.)
My very rare alone time.



Happy Friday, ya'll.

3 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

Not right to complain about your kids--your girls are beautiful and I am sure were being children. Some people don't seem to get that.
Enjoy that alone time :)

Anonymous said...

AMEN to all of it, sister.

ink said...

HURRAH for alone time!