me: Huh?
hubby: The webcam on your laptop.
me: Oh... no. I didn't need it for anything just yet.
hubby: You should always try it out just to make sure it works ... blah blah blah.
*shoving me aside*
hubby: Look, it's so easy, see this icon.... blah blah blah
me: Huh? Oh, ok, icon ...
hubby: Look, look at the webcam...
me: No, no. No I don't like pictures of myself!
*click*
hubby: *snickers* too late!


7 comments:
Ha! That was cute! And really, I don't know why you don't like pictures of yourself. I happen to think you're very photogenic! :)
you have really pretty hands!
My eyes are so small, they disappear when I smile. Yours do too, but for a different reason...Too fun!
My eyes are so small, they disappear when I smile. Yours do too, but for a different reason...Too fun!
This is adorable!
Peek-a-boo :)
Fun! I bet he keeps you laughing with all of his joking around!
Post a Comment