1.29.2009

in training...


Guess what we watched the other night?

You guessed it, the Miss America pageant. Now, Ash is obsessed with doing a ballet dance around the living room , then put on all the bling and holding her 'rose' and doing the wave.

Good thing she didn't watch the swimsuit competition (we only caught the last part with the talent competition.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.. well, wait til she sees that new show from TLC -- Toddlers and Tiaras.

Anonymous said...

There she is....Miss Americaaaaah!

What a doll! Mine has decided she's going to be a train conductor. Whoo Whoo!

Ellen aka Ellie said...

I was teaching the baptism class at church the day after the pageant (my husband wanted to watch it...), and I was talking about it with a mom whom I've known for a while. I learned she had been involved in the program in college, and her prize winnings paid for two years of college. So there you go! Something to think about.