3.18.2009

ah ~ amore!

Remember back at valentines I have posted about 'Angel' and 'Snowflake'?
(Click here if you missed that post ~ or just can't remember. :P )

Anyhow, today Snowflake showed me this when I picked her up from day care....




The day care gal said that Angel had gave it to her and Snowflake gave him the back of her hand for him to kiss. (ala ~ princess style.)

Both Angel and Snowflake then came to me individually to retell the story. (Very cute - so sweet!) Then Snowflake gave Angel a big hug before we left and he told Snowflake that she can put the flowers in a vase.

Which then on the ride home, Snowflake whined, ummm asked me to put the flowers in a vase - which then I stole Snowflake's Daddy's shot glass to put the flowers in. (oooh - am I going to be in trouble!)


She then asked me take pictures of her with the flowers. She told me that she 'LOVES' Angel ~ because he gave her chocolate and flowers. (chocolate - please reference the Valentine's post.)

Ah puppy love. If only life can always be so innocent.

3 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

I was out in NoCal four years ago March, and I was amazed at the color in bloom.

This little snippet of love and color made me envious of your much earlier spring!

Cute story too! This young boy knows how to woo. Hope he doesn't use it all up too early, like before he's seven...

Juice said...

So sweet!

And the "Clear!" story made me laugh!

Miss Lisa said...

Awwww...so glad you have a blog to record these times :)