3.17.2009

revived?

I woke up this morning to find my baby hovering over me, baby-gibberish-ing something.

She stared at me (I kept my eyes semi-closed to pretend I'm still sleeping.) Then she moved abit south towards my chest/belly area. (What in the world was she doing??)

Then I saw her clap her hands...

"KEY!"

A pair of cold hard hands slapped right on my chest - ER paddle style.

She took her hands off me and stared at my face. (I'm so seriously trying not to laugh at this point.)

She clapped her hands again ...

"KEY!" (Is she trying to say CLEAR?)

Again she slapped her hands on my chest.

Looked at me and the whole event repeated a few more times before she gave up and turned her attention to something else. (Guess the doctor gave up on trying to revive me...)
****

Seriously, where did she learn that? Was it all a coincidence? I love Grey's but I swear I don't watch it with her around...


Image borrowed from here.

2 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

What you missed the part where she called for the paddles?

;)

ellie
ellieisanewthing.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! you never know where they pick up stuff like that. LOL