So I saw this giveaway at my friend Michelle's blog . Given that she also posts on Chic Critique, you bet she's got great taste and is very crafty as well.
So I won! I can hardly believe it! They came in the mail today and both my daughters ripped apart the delicately wrapped hair clips and started to try them on. (Sorry Michelle, they got to it before I can take a good picture of your beautiful wrappings!)
So I won! I can hardly believe it! They came in the mail today and both my daughters ripped apart the delicately wrapped hair clips and started to try them on. (Sorry Michelle, they got to it before I can take a good picture of your beautiful wrappings!)
If you click on the link to the giveaway, she also gave a quick tutorial on how to make them yourself. They are soooooo cute...
Thanks Michelle!

4 comments:
I had clicked on her blog, seeing it was attached to hers, and I loved these hairclips too! I'm so glad they went to you.
I love them against your daughters' dark hair--and since it's really spring there, they're all good to wear them!
So pretty--you are so lucky! The flowers look amazing in their hair.
And I love your new header!
So glad they made it to you safe and sound! They look adorable -- and Ash's hair is the perfect length for those larger flowers. So cute! I'm thrilled you won, too! :)
Love love love these! I'm totally stealing this idea for homemade Christmas gifts.
Post a Comment