It was all about A before I had C, now it's just a blog all about raising both my kids while trying to keep sane.
LOVE LOVE the hand in the back. HA! Better hope she doesn't decide that's going to be her costume for Halloween! That could hurt after a while!
Do you ever get tired of people telling you how dramatically gorgeous your kiddoes are?Too fun,another day brightener!ellie
Love it! She's got a career in acting :)
I am digging the hand in the background. Was that her idea?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOVE LOVE the hand in the back. HA!
Better hope she doesn't decide that's going to be her costume for Halloween! That could hurt after a while!
Do you ever get tired of people telling you how dramatically gorgeous your kiddoes are?
Too fun,another day brightener!
ellie
Love it! She's got a career in acting :)
I am digging the hand in the background. Was that her idea?
Post a Comment