5.01.2009

almost one week later...

Pics from our trip to the zoo a week ago.
(I'm sooo lazy lately!)


She really wasn't sure where she was... and was hating the hat.
(Don't be fooled by the sunshine, it was quite chilly in San Fran even when the sun is out.
The zoo is right by the ocean too ... brrr...)


She's already too cool for me.


The disturbing carousel.
There was no straps for the kids.
The animals the kids ride on are no dreamy ponies.


Court did not want to get on the animals.
I don't blame her. I wouldn't either.


Oh come on... you want to say it... "AWWWWW"


And... THE cutest spider I've seen.
Though I am highly biased.



A near, family shot - Court was fast asleep in the stroller.
It was a great day out.
Though I am glad that we were not mulled by angry gorillas.
There were just some really ignorant people there that kept trying to disturb the animals.
The gorillas were really mad. I took the kids and left quickly.
Should have called the zoo police on them.



4 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

I love them! Especially the Monarch butterfly. She's beautiful! I like the one where she's looking down her nose at you too! You're in for trouble...
;)

Juice said...

I love the butterfly one too - her little jacket matches perfectly!

Unknown said...

You are the cutest family... ever.

:)

Miss Lisa said...

You have a truly lovely family! I lover every pic esp. that 'grown up' one :)
Sweetest spider ever!