Anyhow.... they had a hoedown picnic the other day. We had a picnic dinner first and then followed by a performance put on by the kids.
Here we are before the chaos... I mean fun starts.
Court, as usual chows down whenever there is food.
Here's Ash when the kids sang for all the family.
Sorry for the quality of the picture, we were far away and on max zoom!
Sorry for the quality of the picture, we were far away and on max zoom!
I couldn't show you any more pics without exposing all the other kids' faces.
(sigh, all these privacy stuff... anyhow...)
Here's my little dancing queen. She couldn't help herself while all the older kids were dancing for us.
(Again, my first video post... I don't know why I couldn't turn my video right side up... so ya'll just have to suffer!)
YEEEHAW!

3 comments:
Cute stuff! I love C's ponytails, barely holding on but looking so adorable.
Ash seemed into singing, what great memories you're making!
You all look so sweet and happy! What a pretty day :)
I am doing a sad dance and you are doing an excited one. What are you, crazy?
Post a Comment