5.09.2009

easy-peasy

Ok, so ya'll know that I have two little ones and when they are hungry... they need to eat NOW. So I know some of you (ahem-you know who you are) might be rolling your eyes at what I feed my kids... but hey, it works, k? ;)

I love these Easy Mac single packs. Since my kids are both so little, one of these packs can easily prepared under 4 minutes and they love it. I like to mix in some 4 cheese mix from Trader Joe's to make it even cheesier.



And for hubby and I? It's so easy to whip up a tuna salad sandwich. I am currently in love with the Costco Albacore tuna cans. The tuna are nice and chunky and by far more superior than the other name brand that they sell in the stores.

Anyhow... I guess this should be posted in 'what-works-for-me' days, eh?


3 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

Two posts in one day? Whoa woman!

Juice said...

The Kirkland salmon is actually really good as well. It is the ONLY canned salmon I will buy. You should try it! :)

Unknown said...

I bought those Easy Macs so The Man will make them for himself. Super easy.