5.16.2009

hot day in

It was such a hot day today here in Cali and I was so thrilled that we had a local pet parade and an art show. I took the girls to the parade and the show immediately after Ash's ballet class. However ... my plans did not last long. Only an hour later (they were in the 'sit and stand' stroller and I pushed! HELLO!) the girls whined and wanted to go home because it's TOO HOT!

So what to do to entertain the girls staying in the a/c'ed house on this beautiful 90 degree weather?

So I dug deep into the garage and found two aquadoodle...

And the parallel play began.










Tomorrow we have a swim party... hope the girls will beat the heat in the water! More pix to follow!

2 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

YAY! Pictures on the same day as the event! I rarely accomplish that...

Has anyone ever told you Ash is beyond cute but absolutely beautiful? Sorry you had to leave the art show early, but you came home to your own.

Miss Lisa said...

Looks like you had a great art show at home!
I loved the girls' outfits!