5.23.2009

Rearranging

Baby Court really likes to rearrange furniture or toys o rather, anything.
Here's the playhouse before she started...

Then I left for a few minutes and came back to this....


Almost like she's saying to me, "WHAT?"
On another note, where did the baby go?
She looks like a little girl now!
Time flies...


4 comments:

Unknown said...

She really does look like a little girl now. It's amazing.

Ellen aka Ellie said...

Maybe she'll grow up to be a stager or a kitchen designer? We'll see her on HGTV!

I think she still looks like a baby--she's got the cheeks. But then again, I just "met" her, so what do I know?

mah-meeee said...

ellen, you know her plenty well! i guess it's just that she got so big so soon. she is no longer the infant and the new baby that just lay around hair-less! :)

Miss Lisa said...

That is so funny! Maybe she could do my house because I am clueless on that stuff!