It was all about A before I had C, now it's just a blog all about raising both my kids while trying to keep sane.
Gee is pink their favorite color?
you think??? i'm sooo NOT a pink girl.... i'm so tired of PINK.
Hehe I'm SO NOT pink either! I like blue :)P.S. Looks like you have a few dancers on your hands there! Who knows, maybe in a few years, they will be on "So you think you can dance." If so, remind me to watch so I can vote for them :D
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Gee is pink their favorite color?
you think??? i'm sooo NOT a pink girl.... i'm so tired of PINK.
Hehe I'm SO NOT pink either! I like blue :)
P.S. Looks like you have a few dancers on your hands there! Who knows, maybe in a few years, they will be on "So you think you can dance." If so, remind me to watch so I can vote for them :D
Post a Comment