7.27.2009

deja-vu

When I found out I was pregnant with Ash, I was in search for an Asian doll. One that was lacking in my childhood, where I grew up with all blond hair and blue eyed dolls. So after some searching, I found this cute as can be Asian doll. I instantly bought 2, thinking that in case if I have two girls... or one, then I'll have a spare.

Unfortunately Ashley was never the doll-girl. So the dolls went into the giant bin of dolls and stuff animals that were gifted to her. Now baby C came along and she is very much into dolls and babies. So she somehow ransacked, ahem I mean found them in the house.

So as I was watching C play with them today, all of a sudden, it hits me. Does this look familiar?







No? Maybe it's just me, but it reminded me of this....


2 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

That's the same baby, different bathing suits, right?

Juice said...

So cute!