
We have had so much fun and this year did not disappoint. The ballet was once again beautiful, the kids are all dressed up and all had fun at the family showing (That's an afternoon showing for the families and the kids can even meet some of the characters before the ballet starts.) The beautiful Opera House was just stunning and breath-taking. This year, they even had a snow machine by the front steps of the Opera House!
*note the white dots... they were snow!*

3 comments:
What a poser! Adorable!
Glamorous dress!
She looks so perfect!!! I'm glad you all had fun (we are going to the Bass Hall Nutcracker today : ) )
I didn't know you were near SF---Mike's parents live there. We don't visit much (husband broke their hearts when he rebelled and joined the marines (seriously) so relations are strained) but when we do visit I will let you know :)
Post a Comment