12.21.2009

out of the mouth of babes

In a public restroom....
A: Mommy?
M: Yes?
A: Why do adults have hair down there?
*quiet snickers from the next stall*
M: Well, when people become adults, you get hair there.
A: Oh, will I get them too?
M: Yes
A: Will they get really really long like my hair? Would I have to go get them cut too?

---------------------------------------------------
As I was stepping out of the shower... I caught Ash staring at my boobs.

M: Ash, it's not polite to stare at other people's boobies, ok?
A: Oh... why not?
M: It might make other people uncomfortable.

Few moments later...
A: Look Mommy, I'm looking at your eyes!
M: That's much better, thank you.
A: *Giggles* I'm looking at your eyes but I can still see your boobies!

At age 5, she has mastered the skill of peripheral vision that all men had perfected.

2 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

Too funny!

Miss Lisa said...

Kids! Funny post!