My baby turned two... and this has prompted some thinking on hubby's part. He has always wanted a third child, even right after baby C was born. Me... I've always wanted to be done already.
Baby C was sort of a surprise... we were still talking about having a second when ... *drum roll* it happened. I always joke with my friends that baby C is my 'public service announcement,' because yes, it really does only take one time.
But don't get me wrong, I love baby C just as much as I love princess Ash. In fact, I'm enjoying being with her more than I did when Ash was the same age. With Ash, I worried too much to really relax and cherish that age.
Now, baby C is a toddler... she's growing up so fast. Hubby is once again putting little thoughts in my head about another baby. On good days, I wouldn't mind so much having another, but majority of the days I know I'd be too tired if I have three kids.
I know some of you have only one child and some, multiple kids. What was the reason you stopped at the number of kids that you have now? Or are you planning to have more?

5 comments:
Is it because he wants a boy? Or only because he wants three kids, period?
I just have Mac. His dad and I divorced when he was very small, and I would have liked to have another child. Not in the plan.
I really really loved having three--my husband was actually going to get the big V done when I found out I was pregnant with #4! I had my tubes tied after that because I knew there was no way I would have more--and like you, it only takes once to get pregnant for me too so I didn't want to take any chances ;)
I don't know if this helps you--I do know if you are meant to have #3 like Baby C it will happen ;)
Best of luck--God will not give you more than you can handle!
We have two. A boy and a girl. If we'd have had two girls, we still would have been done.
Everything is designed for four. Hotel rooms, booths, rides, CARS. Plus, it's so easy to divide and conquer. Spin took Nina out for sushi last night and it left Stink and I with special time together.
THAT SAID, we're trying to adopt. Whether it happens or not is another story. REALLY not sure about a baby if I have a kid in college and the other in highschool, and that's what the timeframe is looking like.
Maybe we'll adopt two and only have two children home at a time.
That is a tough decision! All I can suggest is prayer. Pray that God will reveal His will for you. And that both you and your hubby will know His will and be conformed to it.
Husband wants me to clarify that he wanted a third girl.
There, honey... happy?
Post a Comment