It was all about A before I had C, now it's just a blog all about raising both my kids while trying to keep sane.
Whoa, I called Mac "Boo" when he was a baby, and then the whole family did. He'd still answer to it at 23.If we ever make it out that way, I'd like a meal from your personal chef.And now, I will faint due to your two postings in two days!Thunk. (That's me hitting the floor...)
How cute is she????
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Whoa, I called Mac "Boo" when he was a baby, and then the whole family did. He'd still answer to it at 23.
If we ever make it out that way, I'd like a meal from your personal chef.
And now, I will faint due to your two postings in two days!
Thunk. (That's me hitting the floor...)
How cute is she????
Post a Comment