Dear Sir,
Please do not tail me and pass me and cut me off on the freeway just because I am driving a brand spanking new car. (Ok, new to me but used.)
You really do not want to test my post accident, jumpy and careful (ok, slow) driving in the rain at night. The last car that encountered me and my bad driving was totalled and suffered a really horrible dismembered end. (My poor Jeep ... rest in junk yard peace.)
You can look at me meanly as you pass me up and cut me off, but that will not speed up this weather wimp's driving. Besides, you wouldn't want me to be distracted now, would you? Since I will be driving behind you... in a unfamiliar car... distracted.
Thank you.

4 comments:
I am sending you a gray wig with a bun attached. Oh, and some granny glasses too.
Confidence woman!
I hate jerky drivers!
Ooh - where in CA are you? I'm headed to SD soon for a long weekend. Any suggestions for food / entertainment? (And please forgive me if you are actually in NoCal. I forgot!)
I am clearly 2 weeks behind in my reader.
ARE YOU OKAY??
Post a Comment