*Below are just snippets of the kids lately that I want to document and remember later.... *
"Mommy, can you live with me even after I get married?" princess asked one day.
"Sure honey" I answered as warmth filled my heart.
"Well, since I don't want to cook and drive, you can live with me and do that for me, right?"
*silence*
------------------
"Boo, can you go tell Ashley that she has 5 minutes left before bath time?"
*silence*
"Boo, did you hear me?"
"Yea Mama."
"Can you help me go tell Ashley?"
"MAMA, I'm busy!"
-----------------
"Mama, where Daddy go?" asked Boo very seriously one Sunday afternoon.
"Daddy went to work, Boo."
"No No, Mommy. Daddy upthairs" (upthairs - upstairs)
"Boo, Daddy went to work." I repeated again.
flustered, she said, "Daddy play pewter work! pewter upthairs!" (pewter - computer)
*AHA Daddy - your kids thinks you play games on the computer for work!*
------------------
My Mom took Boo out for ice cream and toy store one Saturday afternoon.
"Courtney, do you want chocolate ice cream?"
"No. Ashley chocolate. Courtney strawberry." Boo corrected my Mom that she likes strawberry and it's her big sis that likes chocolate.
*at the toy store*
"Courtney, would you like Lola to buy you a dolly?" (Kids call my Mom - Lola)
Boo looked at my Mom with a confused look... and stated ...
"No. Courtney want puzzle."
Because Ashley is the one that likes dolls and Courtney, likes puzzles.

1 comment:
Hey, it is important to keep your kids' individual likes and dislikes straight! (This from a mom of one kid...)
My mom had five of us, and she ordered my wedding cake (first wedding). She forgot I gag on coconut, and guess what the filling was. Could that be why the marriage didn't last? It's always best to blame the mom...
Post a Comment