3.07.2010

puzzle mania

My baby has caught puzzle mania. I remember when my princess was 2, she never took any interest in puzzles (even today - she doesn't care much for them.) However my baby at 2 years 3 months are doing puzzles like there is no tomorrow.

I knew she can do them fast, but I didn't know she does them - THIS FAST!

I took these pictures in just under 2 minutes - and she's done. I guess I should start buying puzzles more than 24 pieces, eh?












5 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

She's brilliant!

Soliloquy said...

SUCH SWEET MEMORIES! my Nina started puzlles at a very young age too. Word to the wise? Don't EVER get rid of them. I sold ours in a garage sale. Didn't realize I was selling MEMORIES for 50 cents a piece.

Gah.

Anonymous said...

What a bright little girl! Looks like you'll be buying 50 piecers in no time. :)

Anonymous said...

could mean she'll be a great Engineer!

~David

Miss Lisa said...

Cecilia is a puzzle freak too--and she has that very same dress (along with that style in six different colors). Maybe there is a link? ;)