
So Ashley is now repeating words she hears pretty frequently. Although at times, they do not come out sounding they way that they should.
(indistinct humming and singing)
"lalalala - b*tch"
Hubby and I look at each other and held our hands over our mouths ... to prevent our jaws from dropping to the ground.
"Did she just say what I thought she said?" I asked.
"Sure sounds like it..."
(silence)
Later on that day she said to me .. "mama, try b*tch."
I was laughing so hard I almost cried ... she was pointing at the can of "PEACH"
Good thing she didn't use it with the word 'fork.' When she tries to say fork, it does come out sounding like the other four letter cuss word that starts with 'f.'
For those of you who do not recognize that picture up top, that is Princess Peaches from super mario brothers.

No comments:
Post a Comment