10.18.2006

home

So far cry from her first few weeks at day care of whinning and crying alot during the drop off, she now LOVES going. For the past few mornings this has occurred ...
ash: we home
ag: no, school
ash: oh... school
ag: yes, school
ash: home.

Have I been a bad Mom?? Is it wrong that I feel jealous and guilty that she loves it there more than her 'home?' I know I should just be counting my blessings that she loves it there and not going there kicking and screaming.

I guess I'm just feeling guilty that I don't get to spend as much time with her. It is true... the first thing after we get home is not 'play' together. I need some down time too... I guess I'm just feeling guilty for being selfish.

Hopefully she'll soon learn the difference between 'home' and 'school'


No comments: