One afternoon, I decided to treat Ash with some mini peanut butter cups. (They are like reese but really tiny like the size of an m&m.)
"Baby, guess what Mommy have?" I asked as I hid 3 mini peanut butter cups in my hand behind my back.
"What? Mommy? Is it... CHOCOLATE?" she said with a really big grin.
"YUP!" As I held out my hand to give her the three pieces.
A few minutes later, she came up to me and said, "Mommy, more!"
"Honey, you've had 3 already."
"PLEASEEEEEEEEE, more!"
"Ok, you can have one more."
"No, one, two, three more!"
"No, just one."
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, three!"
I stood there looking at her trying to decide what to do.
Suddenly, she had on a really sneaky grin ...
"Ok, Mommy, two more."
I laughed out loud. "One?"
"Two, Mommy. Not one."
"Baby, guess what Mommy have?" I asked as I hid 3 mini peanut butter cups in my hand behind my back.
"What? Mommy? Is it... CHOCOLATE?" she said with a really big grin.
"YUP!" As I held out my hand to give her the three pieces.
A few minutes later, she came up to me and said, "Mommy, more!"
"Honey, you've had 3 already."
"PLEASEEEEEEEEE, more!"
"Ok, you can have one more."
"No, one, two, three more!"
"No, just one."
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, three!"
I stood there looking at her trying to decide what to do.
Suddenly, she had on a really sneaky grin ...
"Ok, Mommy, two more."
I laughed out loud. "One?"
"Two, Mommy. Not one."

1 comment:
pictures 2 and 3 down the right side are my favorite!
Post a Comment