I think I just had the most perfect weekend with Ash. There was no crying, no screaming and full cooperation and lots of laughs.
The weekend started with us getting some home remodelling done in the bathrooms that will later be a complete flooring replacement throughout the house that will lasts for weeks. I had prepared myself to have a rough weekend with Ash because the two of us would have to vacate the house for most of the day on Saturday and Sunday. What am I going to do to entertain her and how is she going to nap? Is is going to be cranky as heck because of being tired and out of the house for so long?
To my surprise, the weekend turned out to be perfect. The weekend started out with us attending a birthday party at a park where Ashley got to ride on carosels and trains, which on top of the cake, got her VERY excited. But she fell asleep in the car right after and so I drove her to the mall's parking structure where we both napped for over an hour. Good thing I parked far away from the mall in the second story so we got shade and some privacy (yes, with the windows opened and air on :P )! Later, she woke up pretty happy and asked if we are going shopping. Sunday was pretty much a repeat of Saturday... so I was genuinely in a good mood all weekend long!
Maybe that was my early birthday present!
The weekend started with us getting some home remodelling done in the bathrooms that will later be a complete flooring replacement throughout the house that will lasts for weeks. I had prepared myself to have a rough weekend with Ash because the two of us would have to vacate the house for most of the day on Saturday and Sunday. What am I going to do to entertain her and how is she going to nap? Is is going to be cranky as heck because of being tired and out of the house for so long?
To my surprise, the weekend turned out to be perfect. The weekend started out with us attending a birthday party at a park where Ashley got to ride on carosels and trains, which on top of the cake, got her VERY excited. But she fell asleep in the car right after and so I drove her to the mall's parking structure where we both napped for over an hour. Good thing I parked far away from the mall in the second story so we got shade and some privacy (yes, with the windows opened and air on :P )! Later, she woke up pretty happy and asked if we are going shopping. Sunday was pretty much a repeat of Saturday... so I was genuinely in a good mood all weekend long!
Maybe that was my early birthday present!

No comments:
Post a Comment