2.13.2008

eat up

As I mentioned in the last blog, I have lost my sense of smell (hopefully just temporary) which made me really unable to taste the food anymore. So I have tried to work this to my advantage today...
 
Today, I decided to clean out my fridge. I ate things that I just was not motivated to eat before. For example, for lunch today, I made an instant noodle bowl with the contents of the jar of mystery Chinese preserved vegetables that my Dad had given me awhile back. Because I can not taste, I just know it's salty and looks like it has garlic in it. I was never motivated to eat it but feel too guilty in throwing out something my Dad gave me with good intentions.
 
So I ate it, the entire jar and woofed it down with that cup of instant noodles.
 
Done.
 
What should I eat for lunch tomorrow?
 
*I know the blogs lately have really nothing to do with just raising Ashley. But I find myself with less and less time to blog about different things on different sites, so I think I'll just stick to this one....*
 
 

No comments: