4.07.2008

poll on formula

Ok ok... I know I just posted, but I totally just had a great idea regarding this question I had in my head that has been just bugging the crap out of me. What better way to solve my problem than to ask fellow Mommies?

My baby was so fussy that her day care insists that it was the formula. So we switched to a lactofree version and she seems better (or so the day care claims.) However at home, we're not seeing too much difference between the old formula (Good Start) and the new (Enfamil Lactofree). Besides, hubby swears that the baby won't take the new formula from him.

Is it bad for the baby if we continue on with the new formula during the day and a different one at night?

3 comments:

Kendra said...

I don’t know if I would personally switch back and forth….it may give her a tummy ache. (But then again I am no Doctor!!)

I used enfamil prosobee w/all 3 kiddos. Garrett, Mr. Monkey, was the only one I had trouble with while on prosobee. I went through so many different formulas until I ended up going back to prosobee!

But I am firm believer that each child is different and what works for one might not work for another. So if she seems okay go with it. Or you could just tell the daycare to back off and do as you tell them to! :)
Oh and if you do that let me know how it goes over! lol

mah-meeee said...

lol. will do kendra. i'm sure i'll have a great little story to tell if i tell the day care people to back off. it'll be a 'minor situation' i'm sure. ;)

Kendra said...

HeeHee "Minor Situation" Gotta Love It. :) lol