I got tagged!
Thanks to the super sweet Photochick, I will be sharing 6 uninteresting things about myself with all of you! If you haven't checked out her blog, pay her a visit you'll fall in love with it like I did!
Ok... down to the task at hand...
Six uninteresting things about myself.
1. Stuck on reality tv on Bravo. I've posted about this before... just click here.
2. I can not live without heels. I have been wearing heels since college and I have not turned back. This is going to be a life long love affair.
3. I am a closet 'Monica.' I don't like to admit it, but it drives me nuts when things are out of order. That is why I don't have a house cleaner because I like things my way.
4. I only like two colors of undergarments... black or nude. Sad, but true. I'm quite practical that way.
5. I like to eat in ALOT. My poor hubby had to eat in with me most of the time. I prefer to buy take out or just cook at home. I always feel so rushed and self conscious when I eat out and that makes the whole meal so much less enjoyable.
6. I love the smell of my baby's feet. (OK OK... I can hear the ewwws already.) But I just love it!
Ok, there you have it and now I tag the following ladies... but don't worry if you just don't have the time for it or just are plain sick of memes!
SherE1 over at His, Mine, Ours
Valarie Lea over at Valarie Lea From Tennessee, now in Alabama
and
Lisa over at verybusymomwith4
5.08.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I thought I was the only person who liked to smell and kiss her baby's feet! :-)
my mom used to say that she loved smelling our feet. i would claim it's a genetic thing but it's the wrong side of the family!
my dad was grossed out by our feet. and our diapers. and most things that had to do with us.
Baby feet are yummy :)
And I am so with you on Bravo reality tv--I am crazy about Top Chef.
Fun stuff--thanks for the tag :)
I have a new love affair with the Bravo shows. I had never watched any, then I got sucked in to a marathon of Next Top Model...and then Top Chef...and now I am fighting the dancing show with Jessie from saved by the bell, but I think it is a fight I will lose!
I did this a couple of post back and then my sister hijacked my blog and decided to clarify some issues I talked about. I am sure I can come up with some uninteresting things about me though. :)
I'm so with ya on #5 and #6! Especially the baby feet smell - mm! And baby's breath BEFORE they grow any teeth. (hehe)
Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!
HA! I love baby feet too! So So So Sweet. How miss those lil' toes. :)
Post a Comment