What is really funny about this pic is the way she is totally into it! So great!
Of course you can borrow Nick! He is really handy to have around!
As for the season finale of grey's, oh it was wonderful. They finally saved someone with the brain tumor treatment, and then Meredith and Derek ended up back together. Lots of sad stuff with Alex and Ava. Happy stuff for George...all in all an emotional and enjoyable finale!
11 comments:
She needs to join me in my yoga class ;)
Too cute! Happy WW.
I wish I could do that I hate clippers
Feed that baby!! haha! Very cute! :)
Thanks for coming by today!
We have similar WWs! Great shot!
Awwww look at her! That is so cute! :o)
Oh, to be that flexible again!
TASTY!
What is really funny about this pic is the way she is totally into it! So great!
Of course you can borrow Nick! He is really handy to have around!
As for the season finale of grey's, oh it was wonderful. They finally saved someone with the brain tumor treatment, and then Meredith and Derek ended up back together. Lots of sad stuff with Alex and Ava. Happy stuff for George...all in all an emotional and enjoyable finale!
So sweet! I haven't gotten the camera out in a while, either. With every child, it gets harder to remember to take pictures!
HEY! You won the Giveaway, check your email for instruction. :)
Post a Comment