Even though the weather is getting warmer but I will blog about the importance of a great jacket.
Here are some examples of great jackets...
Crisp and white ... great for those slightly chilly summer evenings...

Tailored and with slight balloon sleeves is just perfect for punching up your outfit to be abit dressier but fun.

Jackets doesn't have to be formal all the time...

But can totally be done casual chic....

Please don't reach into the back of your closet for these .... just say "NO NO NO."
80's track suit jacket??

Totally speechless on this one....

This is the worse offender of all! Dated fur & leather quilted jacket with leather skirt and FISHNET?

For more Fight the Frump ideas from other ladies, go visit Fussy's!

9 comments:
That last one--ouch!!
I love jackets but seeing as that it gets down to maybe 95 at night here, I'm guessing jackets won't be around til fall so no white jackets in Texas :(
Now where is YOUR jacket?!
ooooo. I love that brown one.
I'm embarrassed to say that I used to have one of those track suit jackets. But that was a long time ago!
I love that casual jacket.
Nice post!
Becky
yea!!!I have a white jacket. I will remember it for those chilly summer nights. :)
~Amy
I really like jackets. The problem for me is that the air in my building is always terrible and I end up with sweat dripping down my butt-crack in the middle of a lecture, which, as you could imagine, is a bit distracting.
I love wearing jackets! They always make me feel so put together. The offenders you found, though -- whoo! -- those are a scary sight! :)
lisa - heeheehee, are you trying to trick me to post a pic of myself? ;)
I love jackets and that navy one is GORGEOUS!!!
blessings,
Karla
I love this idea of fighting the frump. I think it's too easy to become frumpy. I get busy with the kiddo and life and before you know it, I'm frumpy. :-(
My Mother's Day gift was a What Not To Wear closet revamp from my 12 y.o. The best gift ever! (She's surprisingly good at this stuff.)
I love a great jacket. Throw one on with a simple T, some crisp jeans and a good piece of jewelry and I feel instantly transformed. Comfy too!
Post a Comment