It was all about A before I had C, now it's just a blog all about raising both my kids while trying to keep sane.
Hey... this is pretty cool!
What's happening?
Wait! I see the bed now...
For more Wordless Wednesdays go here and here.
Would you just look at those cheeks! Oh my goodness she is cute!
her hair is growing back!
OH, your baby is adorable! ;)Great WW photo!
Beautiful baby!
She's so cute! She's sporting the same hairstyle as Jacob (hehe) Great photos!
he is so cute & adorable,now i'm missing to have that little angel. happy WW.
What goes up... :) Such a cutie!
Oh my goodness, oh my gracious ~ she is precious!! You do not need words with a girl like that!!!Have a blessed week,Krista
She still looks so happy, even once she had fallen over! What a good baby!!
She is so precious! Just makes me wanna give her a BIG hug. :)
So cute! Seems like just yesterday when Ladybug was doing that. What a sweetie!
That is so cute :)I loved how you turned it into a story.
Ohh M ~ You are too sweet! I am in such a rut right now ... can't seem to find time for blogging. I will soon. Plus I missed ya all like crazy!! :)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Would you just look at those cheeks! Oh my goodness she is cute!
her hair is growing back!
OH, your baby is adorable! ;)
Great WW photo!
Beautiful baby!
She's so cute! She's sporting the same hairstyle as Jacob (hehe) Great photos!
he is so cute & adorable,now i'm missing to have that little angel. happy WW.
What goes up... :)
Such a cutie!
Oh my goodness, oh my gracious ~ she is precious!! You do not need words with a girl like that!!!
Have a blessed week,
Krista
Oh my goodness, oh my gracious ~ she is precious!! You do not need words with a girl like that!!!
Have a blessed week,
Krista
She still looks so happy, even once she had fallen over! What a good baby!!
She is so precious! Just makes me wanna give her a BIG hug. :)
So cute! Seems like just yesterday when Ladybug was doing that. What a sweetie!
That is so cute :)
I loved how you turned it into a story.
Ohh M ~ You are too sweet! I am in such a rut right now ... can't seem to find time for blogging. I will soon. Plus I missed ya all like crazy!! :)
Post a Comment