It was all about A before I had C, now it's just a blog all about raising both my kids while trying to keep sane.
Hahaha! I have the same issue with my daughter.
this girl is on the right track! love the mary janes.happy WW :)
My daughter would love the silver sparkly ones.
Oh Josies looks just as bad. She is a shoe lover for SURE.
She knows what shes doing!! You have got to have lots of shoes. :)
I knew exactly who you meant by "Imelda!" Too funny!
Oh, how very much a shoe girl. Happy wordless!
Aaahhh--jellies; I totally remember those :)
Cute. My daughter is the same way. I justify it by saying she'll pass them onto the baby. Still, I might almost be embarassed if anyone new how many flip flops she has.
LOL, that's a great collection!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Hahaha! I have the same issue with my daughter.
this girl is on the right track! love the mary janes.
happy WW :)
My daughter would love the silver sparkly ones.
Oh Josies looks just as bad. She is a shoe lover for SURE.
She knows what shes doing!! You have got to have lots of shoes. :)
I knew exactly who you meant by "Imelda!" Too funny!
Oh, how very much a shoe girl. Happy wordless!
Aaahhh--jellies; I totally remember those :)
Cute. My daughter is the same way. I justify it by saying she'll pass them onto the baby. Still, I might almost be embarassed if anyone new how many flip flops she has.
LOL, that's a great collection!
Post a Comment