7.08.2008

And the winner is.....

** yes, we have a very high tech random drawing machine...**


TADA! Drum roll please!


And the winner of my first giveaway and the new PedEgg owner is ....




#7 lizz @ yes and so is my heart!


I will try to contact you via email or your blog page. Please send me an email with your mailing address so I can get this out to you asap!


Since this was so much fun, I think I'm going to start doing a monthly giveaway so come back soon!

Congrats again !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lizz!!!

And girlfriend, thank you for always making me feel so special by the sweet comments you leave!!!

Have a blessed week,

Krista

Anonymous said...

CUTEST DRAWING PROCEDURE EVER!!!! Ash is so cute I could just eat her up.

Unknown said...

I <3 Ash! What a cutie!

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

Yay! Thanks so much!

Those pics of your little girl are so cute.