It was all about A before I had C, now it's just a blog all about raising both my kids while trying to keep sane.
No offense here just delighted in her sheer joy!!!
Sweet! Happy WW :D
She is so cute -- and it looks like she really enjoys the bath (which is more than I can say for my daughter).
What? People would be offended by that? This world can be crazy! SO cute. Almost makes me want another :)
oh that's so sweet! I LOVE naked baby pictures!
This is so sweet and adorable.
Awwww, now who wouldn't love that? How shmushable are those cheeks?
She looks like she loves her bath!
Precious!
Too too cute :)
She looks so happy!
And who wouldn't like naked baby pictures? C'mon! We all love them! Especially us mommas!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw
Post a Comment
13 comments:
No offense here just delighted in her sheer joy!!!
Sweet! Happy WW :D
She is so cute -- and it looks like she really enjoys the bath (which is more than I can say for my daughter).
What? People would be offended by that? This world can be crazy! SO cute. Almost makes me want another :)
oh that's so sweet! I LOVE naked baby pictures!
This is so sweet and adorable.
Awwww, now who wouldn't love that? How shmushable are those cheeks?
She looks like she loves her bath!
Precious!
Too too cute :)
She looks so happy!
And who wouldn't like naked baby pictures? C'mon! We all love them! Especially us mommas!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw
Post a Comment