It was all about A before I had C, now it's just a blog all about raising both my kids while trying to keep sane.
1.07.2009
wordless wednesday - we've got a climber part 2
More climbing on furniture and household appliances .... a continuation from last week I guess...
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What is it about the dishwasher??? Red is obsessed with climbing up, climbing down, pulling the trays out, opening and shutting the door. It makes doing the dishes even more of a time drain!
Ha! I love that last picture. She's looking up at you like, "Uh, what?" As if this is a perfectly natural spot for her to sit back and relax. What is it about the dishwasher? Every child I've had wants to climb in the dishwasher. Every one of them. :)
Jacob loves to climb on the dishwasher door too! It drives me nuts! Especially when I see him trying to grab a coffee mug or glass from the top and I'm waaaaaaaaay across the room. One of the many mini-heart attacks he loves to give me throughout the day!
5 comments:
What is it about the dishwasher??? Red is obsessed with climbing up, climbing down, pulling the trays out, opening and shutting the door. It makes doing the dishes even more of a time drain!
Well, it's not like you wrote a page. And your pictures and subject are more gorgeous than anything I could ever capture! So sweet!
So not offensive!
Ha! I love that last picture. She's looking up at you like, "Uh, what?" As if this is a perfectly natural spot for her to sit back and relax. What is it about the dishwasher? Every child I've had wants to climb in the dishwasher. Every one of them. :)
I'm new here! What a great blog :)
Jacob loves to climb on the dishwasher door too! It drives me nuts! Especially when I see him trying to grab a coffee mug or glass from the top and I'm waaaaaaaaay across the room. One of the many mini-heart attacks he loves to give me throughout the day!
Post a Comment