7.30.2009

mystery

Ash and I made brownies today and decided to decorate them too.
So of course, they are all heart themed.




A little while later... I found this....
what's this? a bite missing??
Mysterious...
(insert suspenseful music here)

So I staked out... I hid with my camera in hand.
(Sick, isn't it?)
Soon after... someone appeared near the counter.

Then she turned around and she was caught not red handed...
but chocolate mouthed.
Case of the mystery brownie - SOLVED!



6 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

In that first pic, C looks like a baby bird waiting for mama to come drop some chocolate in her mouth!

Ellen aka Ellie said...

Very cute brownies, btw.

Juice said...

Yum! Those would be GONE in my house. :)

mah-meeee said...

good thing i'm not be sweet eater (more of a salt thing for me) or else i'd inhale them already.

Jeanette Horng said...

Lucky, I was blessed with a sweet tooth. ;)

P.S. Looks like you have a few pastry chefs on your hands there! :)

Jessica R. said...

Oh the sweet innocence! LOL