8.22.2009

family fun

I know I should be posting about how princess started kindergarten this past week... but it went so smoothly and not dramatic that I have *gasp* nothing to post about!

So I guess I will post about our recent family fun nights....


They must be playing something really fun, right?




Something Wii related... I'm sure you've guessed from the controllers...

Look at the concentration!

Ok, they were playing Wii music. What is the baby doing in the mean time??



Dancing to the music of course!


What do you do for family fun night?



1 comment:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

Whoa it's been a while since you posted a picture of the hubs. Nice family shots! Great family fun!

I so want a Wii...it's on my long list of wishes.

:)

Our family fun extends to include friends--tonight we celebrated Jeanette's birthday at CPK.

:) :)

Oh, and I would like to at least see a pic of A on her first day of K!