9.10.2009

some days

Somedays, (ok most days) I think I'm about to lose it....

Princess nowadays are turning into more of a drama queen/damsel in distress girl. Baby is turning into a needy scrying toddler...

Together, they are more than just a handful...

Now I know this is probably peanuts for many of you, or you are simply living through it like I am... but holding it together so much better than I.

How? How do I hold everything together?

3 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

I wonder the same thing when I look at my teacher friends, two of them who I now share a grade level with.

Are they as tired as I am? They never look it. Do they feel as overwhelmed as I do? They always seem to have a handle on things.

I guess the answer to "how" do we hold everything together, is we do. I like to think I have a lot of help from God, goodness knows I need it.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had some pithy answer for you but I don't. But I do have 2 quotes that might brighten your day. My mom always says "This too shall pass." And my friend's grandmom used to say "You got to keep close to God to keep from killin' people."

Maybe one of those will work for you. :)

DD said...

I suggest prayer and lots of valum. :)